Complies with the Higher-Priced Mortgage Loans (HPML) Appraisal Rule
Access average retail pricing for new manufactured and modular-coded homes, including a wide variety of factory-added options.
Purchase a block of 10 to 500 below (volume discounts apply) and receive instant access to generate detailed price reports for new manufactured homes. Price reports are widely used by lenders, retailers, appraisers, and consumers. The price reports are in compliance with the Higher-Priced Mortgage Loans (HPML) Appraisal Rule.
Since 1972, J.D. Power CONNECT has been the most comprehensive and trusted source of manufactured home values, pricing, and information.
Confidence from Credibility
- Boost consumer confidence with NADAguides' independent third-party pricing and logo
- Create custom price reports with your own company logo
Increase Your Margins
- Avoid underselling homes by accounting for a wide variety of factory-specific and generic options
Easy-to-Use, and Saves Time
- 2019, 2020, and 2021 floor plans are available for manufactured and modular-coded homes
- Quickly find over 600 trade names and 10,000 floor plans from 35 manufacturers by using the Type Ahead feature
- Price reports are generated in seconds as printable PDFs, or you can save them for later access
- Approved by HUD-FHA Title 1, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and DVA Recognized
- Price reports are available with discounted block pricing, allowing you to choose the quantity that best suits your needs