J.D. Power Values Online
NEW FEATURE! Values Online is now available with VIN Precision+: VIN Precision+ from J.D. Power Valuation Services makes the blind spots associated with traditional VIN decoding a thing of the past. By combining the unbiased and accurate values from J.D. Power Valuation Services with industry-leading ChromeData as built data, VIN Precision+ decodes VINs based on actual OEM build data where available or incorporates vehicle configuration information derived from a sophisticated algorithm developed by J.D. Power, to reveal exact vehicle specifications. The result? The most robust and precise valuations in the industry.
Insight is everything, especially when it comes to accurate vehicle valuations. That’s why J.D. Power Values Online has an unparalleled suite of used vehicle valuations and powerful features that increase efficiency and shed light on market conditions.
J.D. Power Values Online combines the trusted values of 10 guidebooks in one convenient resource highlighting features such as inventory valuation, custom reporting, and vehicle valuation trends to make it easier to manage and understand valuations. From used cars and trucks to commercial vehicles, motorcycles, RVs, boats and beyond, Values Online has you covered.
Plus, it’s web and mobile-based, which means there’s no software to install and your entire staff can use it at the same time, without the need for additional user license.
Now featuring weekly values:Weekly values reflect recent changes in market conditions to provide clients with the most up to date, accurate valuations possible.
- VIN Precision+ decodes VINs based on actual OEM build data where available, or incorporates vehicle configuration information derived from a sophisticated algorithm developed by J.D. Power, to reveal exact vehicle specifications.
- New Vehicle Values for new vehicle pricing
- Inventory valuation for saving and easily updating vehicle valuations
- Vehicle valuation trends for quick insight into wholesale and retail transactions
- Custom reporting that lets you select the data that best fits the deal
- Typically equipped MSRP values for practical value comparisons
All this, in addition to quick access to a full suite of NADA Values:
- New Vehicle Values (Low, Average and High)
Representing what a new vehicle is worth in the marketplace, based on actual market transactions and market influencers
- Auction Values (Low, Average and High)
Representing recent price action for used cars and light-duty trucks at wholesale auction
- Trade-In Values (Rough, Average and Clean Condition-Based Values)
Representing the typical price for a vehicle at trade-in
- Clean Loan Value
Representing the potential amount of credit that may be obtained on a vehicle
- Clean Retail Value
Representing the typical selling price for a vehicle
Includes Certified Pre-Owned Valuation when applicable